Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I get Jealous, I get Inspired

"My photographs are a celebration of life, fun and the beautiful. They are a world that doesn’t exist. A fantasy. Freedom is real. There are no rules. The life I wish I was living."
- R. McGinley



(ryan mcginley, inspired by klimt gustav maybe. I loooove the fireworks)


(I love the colour and style)









(and now he's starting to take beautiful runway model like agyness deyn or kate moss)




ryan mostly take naked picture of people with unique pose. yeah creative human being.
and I really wanna take naked human for my photoshooooooot.

oh ya, and mcginley also take an album cover of sigur ros (one of my favorite).. and that's so unique, it's like bring you to the heaven



how can, how can people made amazing pictures. sometimes I just get jealous for everything
people made. but then I get Inspired (though I still can't do what they've did, still)
how can... I'm amazed.

look at people around me, evita nuh with her cute amazing style, the next shining stylist, or sabila anata (I'm sure you guys already know them), young and talented style maker. how can, they are still so young. ah, and I can't keep my jealousy to them. proud of them. appreciate them. I hope I can be brighter even not that bright :(

No comments:

Post a Comment