Thursday, November 11, 2010

Moving Fast


So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same

Keanne

I feel like suddenly crying this night.
I am not moving on something. I'm not doing anything better. I am such a useless.
I am such a coward just to foresee something in my life. I am too worried about what will happen tomorrow.
I feel like it's just a little time I got. I want a big thing with less effort.
even I can not just stop my crying right now :'(

I think all I need is just a hug of a friend who will tell me that I will always gonna be good and my life is going on it spin properly. I need a little share and hand. everybody needs one when they are down.


#sorry for giving you a pile of trash

No comments:

Post a Comment