Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Feels Like Holiday and Hiatus All The Time


I smell like beach~


This month is absolutely holiday season, christmas and new year are on their way. But, the active college days of mine are still haunting until the end of January next year.
Erm, you know what, ever since I go to college, everyday feels like saturday to me. Nothing so serious, everyday. I go everywhere freely because the very spare schedule, unlike when I was in high school. It's like I'm hibernating from activity, and it's suck anyway.

I my self, as a lazy human being, feel sick of the unproductive spare time. It's ok if it is in a week, but in whole 3 month? it's horrible. Well okay, maybe I am not into the very-busy-college day yet. But seriously, I need some works.

PS: I also crave for road trip

No comments:

Post a Comment