Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Come to Me, UGM

























the location is UGM, going to be my college, amin :D
in picture: meilani putri utami


I am in high school nowadays. I don't hate this school, I just don't think it is a good place to educate people. no great teacher or facilities. well, I live in Indonesia. Everybody should know about how lame our education is. They (I mean governments) really don't know how to manage this country. I should be shame of it.
They don't give any pile of damn of educational thing. The only thing they care is educating theirself: having picnic all around the world mention it to be an educational comparison. Infact it's spend too much money, better to fix
our education problems! such a greedy, stupid and geez what next can I say.. I'm such in a bad emotion when talking about my country's government. they are a stupid high school 12th grader alike, even I am better than them.
by the way, nation's best defense is an educated citizenry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment