Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Tee Musketeer






Remember that I told you I have to run some business this holiday lately? And here it is the business. Selling my handmade hand drawn cropped tee. woo hoo. So happy to make money from something I love :D
Today I had this photo shoot with my little sister. She is so pretty isn't she? The photos are taken in my left side house yard. This yard has been abandoned for a quite long time. Hehe. It was for bird area before. but, since my father didn't have any bird, this yard just left unuseful. hiks. I plan to have some bistro there, someday. Wish me luck. Hihi.
Oh ya, maybe you are attracted to those drawing, you can contact me, comment this blog post, or y!m me at sekar.bestari@yahoo.com or through my facebook http://www.facebook.com/sekar.bestari 
Happy summer holiday everyone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment