Thursday, July 12, 2012

Today's Accomplishment







some days could be a turning point in your life.
some days you have some dreams, some days you make them true, but some days you could be very tired.

phew.. I feel so tired lately. physically  tired, mostly.
I dream of being an entrepreneur my whole life... well, not my whole life but most of my time. And I actually have had some business projects since I was about 15. I basically selling handmade shoes, clothes and other crafts. But lately I feel so small and useless. ugh. This is sicken me.
Well... maybe everybody knows that the key of great entepreuneur is confidence, and inner strenght. It's very important to be strong and believing what we do. It's cliche, I know. But that is very true. Being entrepreneur is such a big work.. we have to have big heart. Don't listen to what make you down, focus on what you wanna reach. If you believe you can, then you can. If you want people believe in you, you have to make sure you believe in yourself first ;) *dibajak mario teguh*
 Well then.. in my case,
believe in my self [checked]
being strong [checked]
All I need is just pinch of luck then ;D

1 comment:

  1. hehehe aku juga sukak banget sama blog kamu loooh :DDD tiap hari pasti ngecek apakah ada posting baru. . . . :))))

    http://techanthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete